LINK to Schedule Online Appointment: showupmate.com or CALL 650-271-7048
Looking for loft living with a homelike feel? You must see this spacious two-level loft with extra-large private roof deck, upgraded finishes, and dedicated indoor parking. The open-concept main floor offers space for living, dining, home office, with extra storage and in-unit laundry, and a convenient guest half-bath. The kitchen features solid oak cabinets, granite, stainless steel appliances and a built-in wine rack.
Double-height, South-facing windows up to the 18-foot ceilings provide plenty of natural light. Wood staircase (no spiral gymnastics here!) leads to private, roomy loft bedroom with walk-in closet, marble master bath, additional separate entry. Enjoy the HUGE private roof-deck deeded to this unit (~450 sq feet).
This unit is centrally located near 12th/Folsom, near to shopping, nightlife, and convenient access for commuters.
- 1,000 sq. ft, two-level interior space with two entrances
- Top, back unit in a four unit building
- Gleaming hardwood floors through main living area/kitchen
- Roomy carpeted loft bedroom level with room for king bed
- Walk-in master closet
- 1.5 restrooms including marble master bath
- Large, 450 sq. ft. private roof deck with 360-degree views
- Airy, high-volume open floor plan with 18-foot ceilings
- South-facing wall of windows in living area
- Gas range, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher
- Gas Fireplace with custom marble/glass tile facade
- Wired for flat screen TV over fireplace; speaker system
- In unit Washer/dryer included
- Wired for security (resident may subscribe)
- Water and garbage service included
- Easy Commute - One major block from 280/101/80 access
- Dining: Rintaro, Manora Thai, Soma Cafe, The Willow.
- Shopping: Costco, Rainbow Grocery, Trader Joe's, Bed Bath & Beyond
1 Year Lease Minimum Excellent Credit Only 720 or Higher Standard Security Deposit = 1.2 of Rent Amount but could vary depending on credit score and tenant reserves Application Fee = $40 per Adult Fee Pets Apply Policy: Cats Only No Smoking Washer/Dryer are included but not warranted
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $3,800, while 1 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.