This incredible, spacious loft is in a historic brick and timber converted warehouse building in a rockstar South Beach location. This rare top floor 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit features a lofted room that is perfect for an office or den and has French doors that open up to your own roof deck oasis with views of the Bay Bridge and the water.
This loft not only has all of the amenities you will want for comfortable living, it has everything that one would want in a converted warehouse loft: exposed 100-year-old timber and brick, expansive windows with views of the water, a deluxe kitchen, hardwood floors, tons of storage, and parking.
355 Bryant is one of the rare converted warehouse loft buildings in San Francisco's vibrant South Beach neighborhood. The building is intimate, housing only 44 units. Originally built in 1916 as the home to General Electric, the building was converted into live/work lofts in 1992 by the award-winning team of David Baker & Partners. This one-of-a-kind building is the perfect blend of modern amenities and old-world charm.
Located on Bryant Street off of Second Street, 1 block from South Park and The Embarcadero, the building offers easy access to freeways, AT&T Ball Park, The Ferry Building, Whole Foods, a gourmet Safeway and some of San Francisco's hottest restaurants, bars and clubs.
* 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom
* Approximately 1,462 sq. ft per tax records
* Bi-level loft with unique floor plan
* Exposed 100-year-old timber and brick
* Expansive windows with water views
* L-shaped open living and dining area
* Deluxe kitchen with new appliances including refrigerator, induction range, electric oven, microwave, and dishwasher
* Elevated bedroom on lower level
* Upper level den features access to exclusive-use roof deck with views of the Bay Bridge and water
* Hardwood floors in living areas and den, carpet in lower bedroom
* Tons of storage
* New washer and dryer in unit
* 1-car parking included
* Elevator building
* Ideal South Beach location