3 Bedroom Townhome in St. Helens! - Gorgeous townhome with gas fireplace. Must see! Over 1300 square feet. Great value!! Nice, fenced back yard, and a one-car garage.
Thank you for choosing Jim McNeeley Real Estate & Property Management, Inc.!
We require you to view the exterior of the property in person before we will schedule a viewing.
Properties will not typically be shown until after the availability date.
Renters Insurance is due upon taking possession of the property.
Screening Fee: $50 per adult (anyone 18 or older)
Lease Terms: 12 months
Date Available for Viewing (subject to change): NOW!
Utilities included in rent: None
Utilities paid by tenants: Electricity (Columbia River PUD), Gas (NW Natural), Water/Sewer (St. Helens), Garbage
Appliances: Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal
Year Built: 2001
Amenities: Washer/Dryer Hookups
Vehicle Restrictions: (no boat, trailer or RV without approval)
School District: St. Helens
PET POLICY: Possible with approval and increased deposit
Special Terms: No smoking inside the premises including the garage
Our application process includes, but is not limited to-
* Credit, criminal and eviction check for all tenants 18 and older
* Rental history verification for all applicants applying
* Verifying your combined household income is at minimum three (3) times the rent amount
* If pets are allowed and approved by the property owner, the security deposit will be increased by $500 per approved pet, with a maximum of two pets. See website for breed restrictions.
* Applications will not be processed until applicants view the interior of the home. Properties will not typically be shown until after the availability date.
*Please view our application process and criteria before applying: http
INFORMATION NOT GUARANTEED AND SHOULD BE VERIFIED.
SQUARE FOOTAGE IS APPROXIMATE & MAY INCLUDE BOTH FINISHED & UNFINISHED AREAS.
SCHOOL AVAILABILITY SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
* School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.
You are contacting
Jim McNeeley Real Estate & Property Management, Inc.