Darling single family home in Columbia City, short walk to Columbia City Light Rail station.
Video tour available on YouTube https
* Two bedrooms on main floor.
* Large living room.
* Full unfinished basement with mini-workshop and laundry.
* Kitchen has a very cute breakfast nook, though it does NOT have a dishwasher.
* Lots of light throughout the home.
* Oil powered forced-air heating.
* Fenced backyard with small fire-pit and 1 car detached garage.
* Walking distance to the heart of Columbia City.
* Sorry, no pets.
Floor Covering: hardwood
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Laundry: In Unit
No Utilities included in rent
Parking Spaces: 1
Parking Type: attachedGarage
Year Built: 1927
Tenant responsible for all utilities and for lawn maintenance. Additional terms in rental contract.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,400, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Columbia City by $456.
This rental at 3518 S Bennett Street is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.