Bright and roomy 3BR/2.5BA 2-story home: Lovely architectural details, great location!
Vaulted Entry with hardwood floors leads into carpeted Living Room with high ceiling, clerestory/large windows, and charming architectural details. Impressive formal Dining Room features tray ceiling and lots of natural lighting. Carpeted Family Room has fireplace with built-in mantle/entertainment center and sliding door access to private Back Deck and Yard. Island Kitchen features tiled counters, hardwood floors, wooden cabinets, walk-in pantry, plus appliances including: Gas Range, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, plus! Spacious Master Suite on 2nd floor includes walk-in closet, ensuite tiled Master BA with corner soaking tub, separate shower stall, and dual sinks. 2nd BA is tiled and features dual sinks and skylight.
This home includes a large Utility Room with sink and extra storage space, Powder Room on 1st Fl, an attached 3-car Garage, plus a fully-fenced private Back Yard and cement/tiled Back Deck! Walk to local schools and parks in this quiet neighborhood, located only minutes away from shops, eats, Alderwood Mall, and the library. Easy access to 405 and 525!
* 2003, 2,713sqft, 2 Flrs: 3BR/2.5BA/Kitchen/Living Rm/Dining Rm/Family Rm/Utility Rm/Back Yard & Deck/Attached 3-Car Garage
* Main Fl: Entry/Kitchen/Living Rm/Dining Rm/Family Rm/Powder Rm/Utility Rm/Bonus Study Den
* 2nd Fl: 3BR/2BA
* Unit includes: Attached 3-Car Garage; fully-fenced private Back Yard/Deck; Powder Room; Utility Room with sink; skylight; Bonus Study/Den on 1st Fl
* Community/Location highlights: Easy access to 405 and 525, only minutes from nearby shopping and restaurants at Alderwood Mall and public library! Quiet neighborhood within walking distance to local schools and parks.
* See more pictures: https
* Edmonds School District: Lynnwood ES, Alderwood MS, Lynnwood HS
* Address: 3515 178th Pl SW, Lynnwood, WA 98037
* Driving Directions: From 44th Ave SW, Turn onto 172nd St SW; Take Right onto 36th Ave W; Turn Left onto 178th Pl SW
* The information above has been given to us by the Owner or sources that we deem reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, but we do not guarantee it. Prospective tenants should carefully verify all information contained above
* Available late January 2018
* No Smokers, No Pets
* Terms: Minimum 12 month's lease, longer leases preferred; 1st Month's rent + refundable Security Deposit equaling one month's rent
* Tenant responsible for all utilities (electric/water/sewer/garbage/gas) and landscaping; Owner pays for HOA
* References, credit and background checks required; non-refundable application fee: $33.00 per applicant
* Email for more pictures, information, and for this week's viewing schedule!
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Lynnwood by $613.
Students who live in this rental at 3515 178 Pl SW attend the following Edmonds School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Lynnwood Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
Lynnwood High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.