* Completely Remodeled in 2007
* Harwood Floors throughout
* Modern Bathroom with New Tile and Fixtures
* Very Tall Ceilings
* Lots of Closet Space
* Full-Sized European Washer/Dryer in the Apartment
* Modern Kitchen with S.S. Appliances, and Granite Counters
* Charming, 4-Unit, Mission Revival Building
* Independent Garage Parking with Space for Extra Storage Available
(short stair to apt)
* Shared Back Yard with BBQ
* 3 Blocks to BART
* Easy Access to Freeways
* Convenient to the Apple and Google Shuttles
* Easy Walk to Everything in the Mission on Valencia and 24th Street
* Easy Walk to Everything in Noe Valley on Church and 24th Streets
* Easy Walk to Everything in Bernal Heights
*Security Deposit: 1.5 month rent
It is available from Jan 12th.
Open House: Dec. 16th Sat, 1-3pm but early showing is available.
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 1
Year Built: 1908
Stainless steel appliances
At $3,300, this listing is priced $330 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Mission.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.