Live at the Center of the Universe! Rent a modern townhouse in walkable, highly-coveted Fremont. Reside just two blocks away from busy Fremont Avenue and the Burke-Gilman Trail.
Experience a neighborhood known for its nightlife, renowned breweries, Solstice Parade, Fremont Fair and Oktoberfest. Everything is just minutes away -- a grocery store, bars and restaurants, Gas Works Park, 24-hour gym, Theo Chocolate, a gluten-free bakery, Fremont Sunday Farmers Market, Lake Union and more.
Catch buses within two blocks to downtown, Seattle Center, University District, Seattle Pacific University, Ballard, Wallingford and more. Or pick up the Microsoft Connector to Redmond.
Or walk to work! Live just a few minutes from the offices of Google, Tableau, Adobe, Cutter & Buck, Brooks Sports and Aquent.
Townhouse features include:
- Assigned parking space in private lot.
- Access to outdoor bike rack.
- In-unit washer and dryer.
- Flexible for many needs. Top floor is an entire bedroom suite. Second floor is a kitchen and living area. Bottom floor could be used as a bedroom suite, a lounge or office. Perfect setup for a roommate, live/work situation or guests.
- Sleek, high-quality contemporary furnishings.
- 10' ceilings on every floor.
- Large windows that flood the space with natural light, creating a grand and energizing dwelling.
- 2 terraces for alfresco dining.
- Dreamy walk-in master closet.
- Spacious lounge area -- rent now to see what comes with it!
- Hardwood floors and radiant heating.
- Gas cooktop.
OPEN HOUSE on Saturdays starting August 19 from 4:30-6:30 PM. Fine print: Pets welcome with refundable damage deposit and pet rent. Application fee: $35 Rent: $3,200/month. Refundable deposit: $3,200. Per pet rent: $50/month. Refundable pet damage deposit: $400/pet. Utilities: $300/month, includes water, electricity, sewer and gas. Cable and internet must be set up in tenant's name and paid for by tenant. Longer-term lease options available.
Market rate for this listing is $3,000 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $3,200, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Fremont by $441.
This rental at 3504 Troll Avenue N is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.