Adult Foster Care Home, Purpose Built, Ready for you! Next to the Samaritan! - This beautiful home located in Benton County was purpose built by Chateau Construction as an Adult Foster Care home. It is set up to provide a comfortable home like atmosphere for loved ones with wide halls and doors, tall ceilings, and a lot of natural light pouring through the many windows. Across the street from the Corvallis Clinic and the Samaritan Regional Hospital
We have two available!
Home has passed several State Licensing Inspections, It should be ready for you and your company to set yourself apart from other Elder care providers, after you complete your own licensing of this home.
* 5 resident rooms, 1 on site manager bedroom
* Home encourages and provides flexibility for each resident and their needs with private half bathrooms with wheel chair accessible sinks in each most rooms
* Wheelchair ready shower installed centrally in the home to allow care givers to stay close to other residents while helping in the restroom or shower
* Master suite with double sink vanity, private bathroom, and walk in closet
* Gas fireplace and mantle adds to the "at home" feeling this house fosters
* Private fenced back yard and back porch with awning for fresh air and beautiful unobstructed views year round
* Grab bars installed with built in heavy duty back plates during framing
* Forced Air Heating and Air Conditioning to control temperatures
* Large Garage with washer and dryer hook ups
* Locking medicine closet with separate key
Terms: Minimum 3 year lease agreement, base security deposit starts at $8000.00, Tenants responsible for grounds keeping and yard care, as well as other items to be discussed in the lease agreement.
Smoking Policy: Smoke free building
Pet Policy: Pet Free Property
Year Built: 2011
Note: This home is unfurnished. Pictures are representative of property, but not of actual property for rent due to current tenants occupying the unit.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
2018 CHATEAU MANAGEMENT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, ALL COPYING OF PHOTOGRAPHS OR CONTENT FROM THIS INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED
No Pets Allowed
At $3,995, this home is priced $747 more than the current market rate for a 5 bedroom home in Corvallis.
Students who live in this rental at 3504 NW Coronado Street attend the following Corvallis School District 509j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Wilson Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Cheldelin Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Crescent Valley High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.