Available for move-in anytime between now and 3/1! The owner pays the FULL Broker's Fee!
Spacious and Newly Updated 1 Bedroom/1 Bath on the top floor of a professionally managed building on Gardner St in the Packard's Corner, Allston. Exciting and convenient location! Located a couple blocks from Tavern in the Square, White Horse, Brighton Music hall and other local restaurants and shops.
This listing features newly refinished hardwood floors, freshly painted walls, spacious and sunny room with bay windows, large bedroom, an updated kitchen with new cabinets and counters, foyer with large closet, and ample closet space throughout. Rent includes heat and hot/cold water, and laundry facilities on site.
- The landlord is paying the FULL Broker's Fee!
- Professionally Managed
- Top Floor (3rd)
- 24hr Star Market down the street
- Free on-street parking with a residential sticker
- Rent includes heat and hot/cold water
- Laundry facilities in the building
- 5-6 minute walk to The B Line at Packard's Corner or Harvard Ave Station
- 2-minute walk to the 57, 57A, and 66 Bus Lines
- 5-minute walk to the 64, 501, 503, 9701, 9702, and 9703 Bus Lines
No broker fee!
Heating included in rent
Hot water included in rent
Water included in rent
At $1,775, this home is priced $71 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Allston.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.