- Loft style windows with natural light
- Washer and dryer in every apartment
- Granite countertops
- Hardwood floors
- Keyless fob entrance
- Nest thermostats
- Creatively exposed concrete ceilings and beams available
- Energy Star appliances
- Patios available
- A pool for swimming, deck for lounging and summer-time grilling
- Roof deck views of Bostons finest
- Outdoor media center for midnight movies
- Library, dining room, and lounge
- Garage parking available for residents
- Commuter access to the city and beyond
No broker fee!
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Everett by $125.
Students who live in this rental at Charlton Street attend the following Everett Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Everett High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 1 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.