* House is 1924 s.f. with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 9? ceilings, tile entry with gas fireplace in living room and open kitchen / living room layout.
* Master bedroom has adjoining bath with shower, walk-in closet and fireplace
* Bedrooms are on the second floor.
* 2 car garage with motorized opener.
* Laundry with electric and gas dryer hookup on second floor (no machines provided)
* Kitchen has refrigerator and electric provided and large adjoining pantry.
* Natural gas heating, no air conditioning
* Built in 2006, more efficient energy standards with double paned windows
* Rear concrete patio facing south off kitchen slider.
* Public water & sewer (no well or septic)
* No fencing, this might be an issue for those with small children
* Yard is mainly grass mix and easy to maintain (no irrigation). Renter to maintain yard or arrange with landlord for service.
* Ridgefield school district, prospective tenant to verify before renting if applicable.
* Great family neighborhood with kids nearby
* Neighborhood playground within a few blocks walk
* 2 minute drive to Interstate 5 on/off ramps
* No Section 8
* No dogs or cats
* No smoking cigarettes or [removed] or vaping in the house.
Non-refundable application fee of $50. All applicants 18 years or older are required to submit an application. 12 month minimum lease required. Credit check and background check will be conducted. No violent criminal record or bankruptcies in the last 3 years. We will reject applicants with recent history of collections, bankruptcies, repossession or similar credit reporting. Applicant should have good employment history for past 3 years. Applicant(s) total household income needs to be minimum of $50,000 per year with verification. Rent is $1700.00 per month, Security deposit is $1,700 of which the entire amount is refundable when the property lease has ended and the property is returned in the condition it was rented in. Renters insurance is required.
Market rate for this listing is $1,895 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $1,700, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Ridgefield by $136.
Students who live in this rental at S 4th Way attend the following Ridgefield School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Ridgefield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 1 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.