Sweet garden-level apartment on a quiet, tree-lined street, with amazing access to EVERYTHING:
* 1 bedroom, plus small office
* Large windows. Great light, especially for a basement apartment.
* Warm recessed lighting
* Beautiful Douglas Fir floors
* Gas stove
* Shared laundry
* Shared yard with a very sweet bunny, wild herbs, and fruit trees
* Storage *
Incredibly convenient, very fun location. You would not need a car!
* Groceries and errands! Just steps away from QFC, Safeway, Rainbow Remedies, dry cleaners, bakeries, etc. Just 5 blocks from Trader Joe's and Central Co-op.
* Cafes! Restaurants! Rione XIII, Coastal Kitchen, Bakery Nouveau, Victrola, etc. 1-2 blocks away.
* Light Rail! 6 blocks from new Capitol Hill light rail station.
* Buses! 1 block from bus lines 43, 10 & 8. Buses 11, 12, 49, and 60 a few blocks away.
* Night Life! 10-minute walk to Pike/Pine nightlife (clubs, restaurants, Elliott Bay books, Cupcake Royale, etc.)
* Relaxation! 7 blocks to both Volunteer Park and Cal Anderson Park.
* Work/Shopping! 10-minute bike ride to South Lake Union and Downtown
* Schools! 5-minute ride via light rail to the University of Washington. Easy walk to Seattle University and Seattle Central College.
* Cars! Many Zipcars within a few blocks. Easy access to the freeway.
$1,550. Available now. Cats welcome, but NO dogs please.
Students who live in this rental at 342 16th Avenue E attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Stevens Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.