Spacious 1,200 square foot two level townhouse four-plex with a feel of a cozy home with the following features:
- 2 bedrooms: master bedroom measures about 11 x 20 feet, with walk in closet and ceiling fan; 2nd bedroom measures about 12 x 15.5 feet with two full closets. Both bedrooms will have new wood flooring
- Full bathroom upstair and a powder room on the main level
- Dining Room
- New floorings throughout the unit
- Large living room with a bay window
- Kitchen with dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Washer and Dryer (not coin-op
) in your unit
- Private back porch
- Covered car port (assigned parking) and plenty of street parking
- Fenced Back yard
- Storage unit
- Walking distance to Kenilworth Park, and bus lines. Walk score is 87 and bike score is 76.
- Close to many popular neighborhoods and Reed College.
Rent $1,450 a month (rent includes garbage, water and sewer), plus security deposit.
Application is $45 per applicants and can be used to offset the first month's rent if approved.
Call/text Kim at 503 621 8232 if interested.
Address: 3407 SE Cora Drive Portland OR 97202 (Between SE Holgate and SE Powell)
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.