McKinley Park Bridgeport-area upscale, HUGE, one-of-a-kind three bedroom owners unit on first floor features the following:
1. 1700 SQ FEET OF SPACE
You will never see your roommate!!
2. ALL HARDWOOD FLOORS + very large rooms & SEVEN closets--bring your king-size beds!
3. Beautiful, HUGE front room with bay and fireplace--great view and lots of light!
4. New copper plumbing for high water pressure--No Known Lead Issues.
5. New electrical wiring for safety--plenty of outlets for convenience.
6. Cable and phone ready in most rooms.
7. New Carrier furnace is quiet and super-efficient--very low winter gas bills!
9. On site coin-op laundry and storage.
10. Central hot water heater (paid by Landlord) puts out mega quantities of hot water--no shortages!
11. Easy street parking is nver crowded and always accessible.
12. TWO FULL BATHROOMS FEATURE DEEP, OVER-SIZED CAST IRON TUBS THAT
HAVE BEEN REGLAZED.
13. Heavy insulation--low winter gas bills!
14. Granite counter tops with extra-tall 42" newer wall cabinets offer plenty of space and storage.
15 Plenty of new LED lighting throuhout--low electric bills.
16 Extra-large, brick garage space available.
Nearby is a Jewel Supermarket/TCF Bank, a Walgreens 24-7 drugstore, the Home Depot and a Target (with a Starbucks and a Little Cesars Pizza inside). A new LA Fitness has recently opened! These are all within walking distance or a short bicycle ride. A Mariano's Market is at Archer and S. Ashland.
Within 3.5 blocks of the front door are four CTA lines (Western Express 24/7 bus, Archer Express 24/7 bus, 35th St. bus and the Orange Line train. In addition, the Blue Line train is nearby at 18th St. and Western. Ave. Downtown and Midway Airport are approximately 15 minutes away. Access to Interstate 55 is super-convenient.
Bridgeport and McKiney Park are a great alternatives to higher-priced areas like Tri Taylor, Little Italy, South Loop
Downtown, Pilsen, Hyde Park, UIC, IIT, ICO, the Medical District and the 60616 and 60609 zip codes. The neighborhood boasts one of the lowest crime rates in the city. Come and see for yourself!
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING APARTMENT AND BUILDING! NO PETS! A $40.00 fee will be charged for a credit +background check. A 15 month lease and a non-refundable move-in fee of $870.00 are required.
No security deposit! $1740.00 per month.
PLEASE CALL 773-934-5065 FOR A SHOWING. Please, no texting,
Electricity not included in rent
Gas not included in rent
Hot water included in rent
Landlord pays for unlimited and plentiful hot water!
Off Street Parking
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING APARTMENT AND BUILDING! NO PETS ALLOWED! A $40.00 fee will be charged for a credit + background check. A 15 month lease (expires May 31, 2019) and a non-refundable move-in fee of $870.00 are required. Tenants pay for gas and electric. $1740.00 per month. PLEASE CALL 773-934-5065 FOR A SHOWING. Calls will be answered promptly. Please, no texting.
At $1,740, this home is priced $240 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in McKinley Park.
Students who live in this rental at 3401 S Western Boulevard #FIRST FLOOR attend the following City of Chicago School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Everett Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Kelly High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.