- 1150 sq ft with 9' ceilings in well-kept two bedroom and one bath apartment
- Beautiful hardwood floors and trim throughout
- Private porch and good-sized backyard
- Non-coin washer and dryer in apartment
- Storage available in basement
- 1 off-street parking
- Electricity (via solar panels) and Water included
- Quiet neighborhood located a half mile from the commuter rail and downtown Salem. Close to Peabody, Danvers and Beverly. Terrific location easily accessible to major highways and shopping malls
- No smokers
- Tenant pays gas
Tenancy-at-will, first and security required. Credit check and former landlord references required, Apartment available March 15.
Call to set up an appointment 508 367 5480
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.