ALTA MESA APARTMENTS
3441 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Apply at: https
SUMMER LEASING SPECIAL
*$50 OFF Monthly Rent
*$200 OFF First Month s Rent
*$500 security deposit
Application fee is only $15 per adult. Apply today!
2 BEDROOM + 1 BATHROOM UPGRADED APARTMENT
TERM: 12-month lease
**NOW WITH SPECIAL**
READY FOR MOVE IN: 7/28/2018
*Water, trash, sewage, and one reserved parking spot are all included in the rent
Upgraded Apartment Features:
- Upgraded carpet
- Modern vinyl in kitchen and in bathroom
- Beautiful kitchen cabinets
- Chrome kitchen and bathroom fixtures
- Upgraded ceiling fan
- Window AC unit
- Grey color accent wall
- Built in appliances (Refrigerator, Oven, Cooktop)
- Spacious closets in every bedroom
- Ample hallway cabinet space
- Prewired for cable, telephone and Internet
- On site management
- 4 On site laundry rooms
- Off Street Parking
- 4 Swimming Pools
- 24/7 Maintenance Department
- On-site Rental Office
- Located in Serra Mesa just up the street from Qualcomm Stadium
- Short driving distance from Mission Valley, Downtown, North Park, Convoy, and the Beach!
- Close proximity to shopping centers, groceries, dinning, 24-Hour Fitness, and Starbucks!
- 5 minutes away from major freeway access: the 8, 15, 163, and 805
PETS ARE WELCOME!
We welcome your dogs and cats less than 20 pounds (maximum 2 per unit). New tenants must sign a pet contract and pay an additional pet deposit. Pet(s) must be interviewed by the Community Manager prior to acceptance.
Professionally managed by The Equity Group Management Company www.tegmanagement.com
Small Dogs Allowed
Water, trash, sewage, and one reserved parking spot all included in the rent
At $1,700, this listing is priced $697 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Serra Mesa.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.