3392 NE Wildflower Way - *RENTER'S INSURANCE REQUIRED*
- Built in 2013
- 1832 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Double-car garage
- Pantry in kitchen
- Stainless appliances
- Granite counter-tops
- Beautiful dark wood floor in entry, kichen, and dining!
- BIG backyard
- Pets on Approval
- Utilities and yard work maintained by tenants (no riding lawn mowers)
- Property includes: fridge, stove, built-in microwave, dishwasher, and W/D hookups
** Date Available is the date the unit is scheduled to be vacated and not a guaranteed move-in date. Please contact our office for further information.**
- Application fees are $50/adult
- Income requirement of 2.5 times the rental amount to qualify
- 3-5 years of verifiable rental history (not with a family), owns home, or cosigner required
- Deposits range from 125%-200% of rental amount
- ALL of our properties are non-smoking!
Tags: Amity, Carlton, Dayton, Lafayette, McMinnville, Newberg, Sheridan, Yamhill Area
Market rate for this listing is $1,825 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $1,895, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in McMinnville by $95.
Students who live in this rental at 3392 NE Wildflower Way attend the following McMinnville School District 40 (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Wascher Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Patton Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Mcminnville High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.