Completely renovated Decatur townhouse!
* Very clean and new interior
* 3 Bedrooms - Master on main, all with walk in closets
* 2 Full Baths- New vanities and ceramic tile
* All new kitchen cabinets and appliances
* Den has French doors that open to patio & private backyard, perfect for entertaining
* Fenced, private backyard
* New carpet and porcelain tile throughout
* Tile foyer
* Large closets plus a large finished storage room upstairs
* Washer/ Dryer hookups
* 4 miles from Downtown Decatur = 12 min drive!
* On MARTA bus line and walking distance to Columbia Plaza shopping center, CVS Pharmacy, grocery, etc.
* 2 car carport
* New security system
* Fenced, private patio
* All electric = NO GAS BILLS!!
* New, high efficiency heat pump, central A/C and new windows = LOW POWER BILLS!
* Water/sewer, trash collection, ground care included in rent
* 1 year lease required with $800 security deposit. Credit check required with no evictions on record.
Pet deposit $300
Call Greg for more info: 770 330-6926
Gas included in rent
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Parking Spaces: 2
Small Dogs Allowed
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
1 year lease. $800 cash deposit required.
At $695, this home is priced $306 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Belvedere Park.
Students who live in this rental at 3387 Columbia Trace attend the following Dekalb County Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Midway Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Mary Mcleod Bethune Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Towers High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.