Brand-New Luxury Condo at LUMINA
LUMINA offers the convenience of the new Transbay neighborhood: just a few blocks from the Embarcadero, Ferry Building and Farmers Market. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom in Tower D has all the upgrades you would want in a home: hardwood floors throughout the living areas and bedroom, upgraded kitchen appliances including Gaggenau microwave. Can also be rented Furnished with slightly higher costs.
LUMINA offers the best high-rise luxury living in San Francisco. With 656 units, LUMINA offers world-class amenities that will go above and beyond your expectations. The building offers amenities such as a full-length saline lap pool, a 7,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art gym, landscaped outdoor spaces, valet parking, and 24-hour door service and delivery from The Market. While at LUMINA, you can partake in the brilliant amenities including daily premium coffee service and monthly farm-to-table dinners in LUMINA's exclusive resident dining room. Residents enjoy the most technologically advanced amenities including an App for a range of services from valet parking to place dinner orders from The Market's menu.
Enjoy a perfect location close to San Francisco's Financial District, The Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, and the new Transbay Terminal.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths; can rent either furnished or unfurnished.
- Approximately 1,180 sq. ft. per developer
- Generous luxury upgrades
- Spacious open floor plan living and dining area with kitchen island
- Chef's kitchen includes Gaggenau oven, microwave, fridge and cooktop, Caesarstone quartz countertops
- Grand master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and large master built-in closet
- Second full bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Upgraded closets with custom organizers
- Hardwood flooring in living areas, den, and bedroom
- Air conditioning and heating
- Nest thermostat can be controlled from your iPhone anywhere around the world
- New washer and dryer
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.