Great home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with living room and 2 parking spots, and air condition (1 room), on Kaau St. in Kaimuki.
- Electricity / water / sewer are all included
- No smoking. No pets. No section 8.
- Tenant responsible for own cable, internet, and phone. Shared washer and dryer on property.
- Minimum one year lease. Rent is $2,600/month with a security deposit of $2,600.
- Available immediately.
Good things to know:
- Close to a few elementary schools
- Around one mile away from UH of Manoa
- Close to freeway entrance
- One block away from a park with a basketball court and slides.
- Close to many restaurants along Waialae Avenue
- A few blocks from Kaimuki Business district
If interested please message William for more contact information. Please keep in mind that a lease agreement will only be made in agreement in person at the rental property and definitely not online.
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Palolo by $215.
Students who live in this rental at 3375a Kaau Street #A attend the following Hawaii Department Of Education (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Ali Iolani Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
William P Jarrett Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Kaimuki High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.