WHY RENT THIS APARTMENT?
- Most desired location, secluded, but close to everything (Walmart, Sears, Target, Fred Meyer, Post Office, Gas station, schools ?)
- Elegant, but cozy
- Newer duplex, exclusively designed and well-kept by owner.
- Brand new paint and flooring
- Strictly non-smoking apartment
- Ideal location for commuting to Anchorage and bases
- Vaulted ceilings
- Huge kitchen and dining area
- Master suite with walk-in closet
- Washer/dryer room
- Pre-wired for cable, DSL and Dish TV and high speed internet
- Automated fresh air exchange
- School bus stop right by the driveway
- Heated oversized two car garage
- Paved driveway with extension to the side door
- Landscaped front yard
- Professionally cleaned. Ready to move in.
- TENANTS INSURANCE STRONGLY SUGGESTED
TENANTS PAY FOR THEIR UTILITIES.
NO PETS, OR, IF APPROVED, NON-REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT.
PLEASE, APPLY WITH AT LEAST FAIR CREDIT AND NO DRAMA BACKGROUND!
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Laundry: In Unit
No Utilities included in rent
Parking Type: attachedGarage
Small Dogs Allowed
Year Built: 2008
Tenant responsible for all utilities.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,500, while 3 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.