WHY RENT THIS APARTMENT?
- Most desired location, secluded, but close to everything (Walmart, Sears, Target, Fred Meyer, Post Office, Gas station, schools ?)
- Elegant, but cozy
- Newer duplex, exclusively designed and well-kept by owner.
- Brand new paint and flooring
- Strictly non-smoking apartment
- Ideal location for commuting to Anchorage and bases
- Vaulted ceilings
- Huge kitchen and dining area
- Master suite with walk-in closet
- Washer/dryer room
- Pre-wired for cable, DSL and Dish TV and high speed internet
- Automated fresh air exchange
- School bus stop right by the driveway
- Heated oversized two car garage
- Paved driveway with extension to the side door
- Landscaped front yard
- Professionally cleaned. Ready to move in.
- TENANTS INSURANCE STRONGLY SUGGESTED
TENANTS PAY FOR THEIR UTILITIES.
NO PETS, OR, IF APPROVED, NON-REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT.
PLEASE, APPLY WITH AT LEAST FAIR CREDIT AND NO DRAMA BACKGROUND!
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Laundry: In Unit
No Utilities included in rent
Small Dogs Allowed
Year Built: 2008
Tenant responsible for all utilities.
Market rate for this listing is $1,000 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,500, while 3 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.