Stunning one bedroom + office in the Landmark Building, just off San Francisco's renowned Union Square and the Grant Street entrance to Chinatown. This is a luxury 1 BR / 1 Bath loft, immaculate and move in ready. The perfect Pied-A-Terre or city home. The gorgeous rooftop lounge and garden features a fire pit surrounded by seating and 360 skyline views. Attended lobby with elevator in bldg. Lease Parking available Nearby. Hardwood floors, floor to ceiling windows. Includes Office area and two balconies. Open living room and kitchen in large and bright living area. Kitchen included stainless steel electric range, dishwasher and refrigerator.
- Hardwood Floors in main living areas
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- Separate office room
- Roof top terrace (shared) with patio furniture
- Two Balconies off living room
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, garbage disposal
- Available now
- 12 month lease
- Security Deposit: 1.5x rent
- HOA Move In Fee: $250
- Non-smoking unit
- Monthly parking available in the Sutter/Stockton Garage
- Owner pays for water & garbage
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.