Available May 1st, 350+ sqft:
This posting is for (2) Basement Rooms consisting of a bedroom, a private living room and a full bath in a newly renovated (2014) extra wide, 14ft luxury 3-bedroom row home in Canton, Baltimore MD. A wall and door were constructed at the bottom of the stairs since these pictures were taken to allow for more privacy in the bedroom. See floor plan
1 yr lease: $910/mo + utilities (Gas, Electric, Water, Comcast High Speed Internet, DirecTV, alarm system)
1 yr lease fixed rate: $1080/mo includes everything
Looking for a young professional who is clean, organized, doesn't have pets and can benefit from a 1 yr lease for rent.
About me (Marc):
I am a young professional/homeowner/engineer who works during the week and likes to go out on weekends. I have a great group of friends here in the city and like to participate in social sports such as soccer and kickball, etc. My other roommate is a young professional as well. We are very easygoing clean people.
The property was renovated late '14 and has been completely redone and modernized. Safe quiet location.
What's included in the $910/mo:
- 350+ sqft of space.
- Basement Bedroom with large closest and large window
- Private Full Bathroom
- Private Basement Study/Living Room - Can be used as a home office, study, or a second living room
- First Floor Common Area: Fully Furnished Living Room, Dining Room Area
- Living room with 52" Television and entertainment center. Fully stocked kitchen with all utensils, plates and cookware
- Wine/Beer fridge
- Large Deck above roof with panoramic views and access from the 2nd floor hallway
- Secure house with alarm system
- OFF-STREET parking at Canton Middle School (1 min away)
8-15 min walk to Canton square (Claddagh Pub, Plug Uglies, Looneys, Nacho Mamas and other bars/restaurants), Patterson Park, Canton Waterfront Park, Canton Crossing (Target, Harris Teeter, DSW, Five and Below, Ulta)
No Pets Allowed
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.