Lovely 3 Bedroom House in Sabin/Irvington w/Lots of Character - Irving Park in your Backyard! Charming 3 bedroom, 1 bath home featuring:
- Hardwood floors on main, carpet upstairs
- Formal living room with wood burning fireplace
- Lots of original character - period tiling, built-ins, etc.
- Formal dining room w/chandelier & built-ins
- French doors to bonus room on main level
- Spacious upstairs bedroom suite
- Unfinished basement with washer/dryer hookups and extra storage space
- Large fenced backyard with plenty of room to relax and play!
- Off street parking
- Exceptional close-in NE neighborhood - steps to Irving Park, Whole Foods Market, coffee, library, and eateries. Convenient to North Williams, Mississippi Ave, Alberta Arts, NE Fremont Ave, NE Broadway shops, and Downtown Portland.
No Smoking, No Pets
Market rate for this listing is $1,900 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,195, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced similarly to the average 3 bedroom home in Sabin.
Students who live in this rental at 3316 NE 11th Avenue attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Grant High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.