Key details on the unit:
- 1200 ft2 - big comfortable unit
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bath
- Huge decks wrap around entire east side of upper level of unit
- Brand new kitchen with custom cabinetry, super fast-heating electric range and oven, and microwave/hood installed in 2016
- Washer and dryer are a few steps away in the shared basement storage area
- Living room with restored 1892 hardwood floors opens to decks
- Bar seating area in kitchen
- Unit is in the back half of triplex 1892 Victorian Mansion
- Easy street parking. You can always park right in front of the house. As tenants you will be able to get parking and guest parking permits from the city.
- Tenants are responsible for electricity and gas utilities and will be asked to contribute to the shared costs of waste disposal, internet, and sewer/water. Internet is only ~$7/month as the 3 units share one high-speed connection.
- August 1st, 2017
- Minimum 1 year lease
Location and transportation:
- Perfect for staff or visitors to OHSU as it is one block from the Gibbs Street footbridge that leads to the hospital tram and the SW Waterfront campus
- 3 minute drive to highway 26 on ramp towards Beaverton and Hillsboro
- 2 minute walk to a food truck pod/restaurants/cafes
- Get downtown in under 5 minutes driving, bike anywhere downtown in ~10 min or walk to Pioneer Square in ~20 minutes
- Get downtown by walking over the footbridge to the NS street car stop at the SW Waterfront. Costs $2 and takes ~15 minutes. You can take the NS street car to the MAX and thus take public transportation all the way to the airport.
- Get to SE in a few minutes by crossing Tilikum Bridge 3 blocks from the house
- Bus route 43 stops right in front of the house. Takes you to the Portland City Center area
My Queen Anne Victorian home in lovely tree lined Lair Hill is the perfect place for folks working downtown, at OHSU or south of Portland who need easy access to I-5. The building was recently listed on the national historic register. It is an original Portland mansion built in 1892 by A.P. DeLin, Portland's first official undertaker (Don't worry his place of work was downtown). You'll notice lots of original period details throughout the house.
The unit available was completely renovated in 2016 so it is in nearly flawless shape. The kitchen is huge, lovely, and very functional. The main level features restored original old-growth hardwood floors and a Victorian bathroom with the original clawfoot tub. The deck space, off the main level, is awesome. You have plenty of room to setup a complete dining room outside as well as lots of southern exposure to soak up the sun. The ceilings on the main level are high and all the windows let in tons of great light. This unit faces the secluded back garden. Hedges, rhododendron, and trees provide great privacy. Tenants would be welcome to take over some of the raised bed space in order to grow their own harvest. The bedrooms are on the lower, garden level which keeps them at a nice even temperature year-round. Each bedroom is large, quiet, private and has huge closets.
Tenants are responsible for electricity and gas utilities and will be asked to contribute to the shared costs of waste disposal, internet, and sewer/water. First, last and deposit due upon move-in. If corporate renter, last month's rent can be waived. Minimum credit score of 640. Tenants must pass background and credit check as well as provide 2-3 references from previous landlords.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,195, while 2 bedroom homes...
Students who live in this rental at 3308 SW Corbett Avenue attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Capitol Hill School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Jackson Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Wilson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.