- May 1st to June 4th, 2018. Available again from September 4th 2018 to June 4th, 2019. Longer term leases can be discussed as well
- Minimum rental term 30 days.
Key details on the unit:
- Fully furnished! Just drop your suitcase and you are ready to go
- 1600 ft2 - it's a big, spacious apartment
- 3 bedrooms
- Large master suite with bath, huge walk-in closet and private covered deck
- 2 baths
- 2 huge decks with views of the Cascades and SW Waterfront
- Full well-equipped kitchen, gas range and oven, and microwave
- In-unit washer and dryer
- A unique large living room space with exposed beams and a huge built-in sofa
- Dining room
- Large window seat
- Desk area for working
- Top floor unit of a triplex building. The building is an 1892 Queen Anne Victorian on the National Register of Historic Places
- Easy street parking. One guest parking permit is included. You will need to use that parking pass during the work week as my house is in a 2 hour area. As tenants you will be able to get further parking permits from the city.
Location and transportation:
- Perfect for staff or visitors to OHSU as it is one block from the Gibbs Street footbridge that leads to the hospital tram and the SW Waterfront campus
- 3 minute drive from highway 26 on ramp towards Beaverton and Hillsboro
- Get downtown in under 5 minutes driving or walk to Pioneer Square in ~20 minutes
- Get downtown by walking over the footbridge to the NS street car stop at the SW Waterfront. Costs $2 and takes ~15 minutes. You can take the NS street car to the MAX and thus take public transportation all the way to the airport.
- Bus route 43 stops right in front of the house. Takes you to the Portland City Center area
My Queen Anne Victorian home in lovely tree lined Lair Hill is the perfect place for corporate travelers, visitors or staff at OHSU, or a family moving to Portland who needs temporary housing. The building was recently listed on the national register of historic places. It is an original Portland mansion built in 1892 by A.P. DeLin, Portland's first official undertaker (Don't worry his place of work was downtown). A number of the windows in the foyer are original stain glass.
The unit available is used as a vacation rental during the summer months. It offers a very comfortable ready to live / home away from home experience. The main living area of this unit is the former attic. It has been transformed into a unique space with a massive built-in sofa and offers views of the cascades out the large french doors that lead to the main deck. The main deck is a full 3 stories above ground level. The unit has a second partially covered deck off the master suite on the south side of the house. Throughout the unit you will find interesting details like the triangular shower with windows offering views of Mt. Hood or the raised dais of the bed space in the master suite. I recently completed number of updates to the unit, so you may note the redone window seat area at the top of the stairs or the new shade structure on the master suite deck. Prior to this, the house was last renovated in the 80s, so it retains a charming vibe from that era.
Please email me to arrange a viewing and request a link to my Airbnb listing so you can read the reviews from prior guests.
OHSU, Nike, Intel, Airbnb, UnderAmour, Corporate Rental, Fully Furnished, Temporary Housing, Vacation Rental
First, last and deposit due upon move-in. If corporate renter, last month's rent can be waived. Tenants responsible for all utilities including contributing to shared cost of water, waste disposal and internet. Lease must be for a minimum of 30 days. House is available from May 1st, 2018 to June 4th, 2018. Available again from September 4th 2018 to June 4th, 2019. Longer term leases can be discussed with landlord.
Market rate for this listing is $1,550 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $3,000, while 3 bedroom homes...
Students who live in this rental at 3304 SW Corbett Avenue #3304 attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Capitol Hill School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Jackson Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Wilson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.