Want to rent but do not want to live in a place that looks like a standard, boring, white-walled apartment? Then you should rent our beautiful, fully upgraded 2 bedroom/1 bathroom loft in the historic arts district of Castleberry Hill! This loft has a lot of flare as it was a former John Deere Tractor factory converted into condos some years back. Located walking distance to MARTA, Philips Arena, the GA Dome, GA WCC, courthouse district, GSU, CNN Center, Tabernacle, Centennial Olympic Park... and much more!
Summary of Amenities Included in the Rent:
- Internet, Water & Trash (all you have to setup is power & TV)
- Onsite residents-only fitness center
- Onsite residents-only laundry center
- Rooftop deck overlooking the GA Dome, Phillips Arena, Turner Field & more
- New stainless steel oven, microwave. refrigerator, and dishwashing machine
- Safe and secure neighborhood with secured doors and call box.
- One gated parking spot in a private back-lot with plenty of on site street parking for additional vehicles.
- Hardwood floors, polished concrete, and Berber carpeting.
- 4 closets
- There is a stackable W/D connection, you can bring your own (only if they are stackable) or rent a w/d from appliance warehouse. There is also a laundry center on site on the second floor for residents use only.
*Images shown are for illustration purposes only. Condo does not come furnished.
$1395/month - Includes Internet, Water, & Trash! $1395 deposit due on signing (refundable) $300 pet deposit (non-refundable) Credit and background check required. $50 application fee, waived with excellent credit and references.
At $1,395, this home is priced $307 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Castleberry Hill.
Students who live in this rental at Nelson Street SW attend the following Atlanta Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Centennial Place Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Inman Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Henry W Grady High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.