Very nice, top floor, spacious (vaulted ceilings, approx. 1200 sq.ft.)
Fully furnished with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
* Spacious Living Room with living room set and entertainment center including 42" flat-screen TV
* Dining area with Dining Room Set
* Kitchen with state-of-the art appliances (with convection oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, toaster...)
* Master Bedroom with master bath and balcony - furnished with Queen size bed
* 2nd Bedroom furnished as Home Office with Desk and Queen-Size Futon
* 3rd Bedroom furnished with two Twin beds
* Shared 2nd Bathroom
* Central A/C
* Secured Parking (one carport,one uncovered space)
* Convenient location in Downtown - West Capitol Hill (700 North, 300 West)
* Walking distance to West High School
* Close to Central Business District, Shopping and Restaurants (Gateway Mall)
* 3-5 min to Downtown Convention Center
* Easy Freeway Access (I-15, 600 North Exit)
* 20-30 min to Park City
* 8 min to SLC Intl. Airport
* No smoking, pet-friendly.
* Comcast premium cable channels included
* Wi-Fi Available (Fee)
* Available short- and long-term
* Weekly: $850 - Cleaning Fee: $200
* Monthly: $2400
* Longer: Negotiable
* Security Deposit (Refundable at end of rental): $500
* Rates might be higher during high demand (holiday, conventions)
If you need a short-term lease because you are new to the area and want to buy, we may have a program for you! Office is also a real estate brokerage 2EBUT. Last update was on 2018-05-15
At $2,400, this home is priced similarly to the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Capitol Hill.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.