Pride of ownership shows through this entire house! Recently painted throughout in Victorian era colors, this house is flexible with its layout. Could be a 3 bedroom house or a 2 bedroom with a formal living room, etc. You decide! Bamboo floors throughout the main floor, the front of the house has tall ceilings with incredible wood work details and period lights. Bathroom has a shower over a tub with granite tile and accents. Master bedroom has a cedar lined closet. Gourmet country kitchen with marble counter top, cooking island made from reclaimed butcher block, top of the line stainless steel appliances, deep kitchen sink, dishwasher, wine refrigerator, convection and regular oven...details, details, details abound! The kitchen leads to a social room, which leads to a small sun-room, which then leads to a wonderful rear yard with an outdoor fireplace, gas BBQ. There is a room down that is perfect for a home office or game room. Parking for 1 car and almost brand new side by side high end washer and dryer.
Owner seeks a one year lease.
This is a non-smoking unit.
Please note that there is picture molding through the house and must be used to hang anything, no drilling into the walls is allowed.
1. All applicants must view the unit prior to applying and confirm viewing to Jackson Group Property Management, Inc. Any applications received prior to showings or appointment will receive no special privilege or bearing on rental decision.
2. Applicants must provide a copy of their photo ID
3. Applicants must provide proof of income (last two most recent pay stubs/recent offer letter/etc.)
4. Application fee must be submitted with EACH separate application, any persons over the age of 18 will need to view and apply.
5. If applicant becomes a tenant, tenant to provide renters insurance within 30 days.
Rental Terms: Rent: $5,500, Application Fee: $40, Security Deposit: $5,500, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats not allowed, Dogs not allowed
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Market rate for this listing is $4,550 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $5,500, while 3 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.