Open and airy floor plan. Safe and quiet neighborhood close to transportation. White tile throughout 1st floor. 2 bedrooms have private full baths, 3/3 in total. Lovely cottage close to Decatur, the Dekalb Farmers Market, Ga Perimeter College, Emory, CDC and I-285 east.
- Fenced back yard. Dog friendly.
- Sun room, big deck
This 3 bedroom, 3 full bath home has a great roommate layout, has a large sunny kitchen and main living area with an open floor plan. A vaulted ceiling, track lighting and corner fireplace are featured in the living room. Two bedrooms are downstairs and the third is upstairs with it's own bath and walk-in closet. This could easily be used as an office space. A library or bonus family room is off the living room and a garden room opens off the dining/kitchen area. The house has a larged fenced backyard and deck that opens off the garden room. The backyard is perfect for a firepit. The house is on a a quiet cul-de-sac in a neighborhood where everyone walks their dogs and knows each other.
- long term rental only. Giving preference to multi year stays.
- $4000 take home per month income from good verifiable jobs (W-2 and paychecks).
- Savings in a bank account for the move in costs of $2700 plus utility deposts etc.
- Good references from your current and past landlords
- Credit check: no charge offs (skipped debt) or evictions
Cooling System: Central
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 2
Parking Type: Off Street
Small Dogs Allowed
Year Built: 1983
Double Pane Windows
Looking for long term renters.
Students who live in this rental at 3230 Oakbrook Lane attend the following Dekalb County Schools (Unified School District) public schools: