3 BEDROOM WITH SPECTACULAR CITY AND MOUNTAIN VIEWS
- PROPERTY ADDRESS: 3227 NW Luray Terrace Portland OR 97210
LEASE TERMS: 12 Months+
SCREENING CHARGE: $55 per adult applicant. You may also apply online at www.agrentalmanagement.com
* Amazing city and Mountain views in one of Portland's most desirable neighborhoods
* Within steps of Forest Park trails!
* This lovely features hardwoods throughout the main area
* Completely remodeled kitchen with stainless appliances
* Spacious Deck off the kitchen
* Built in's with surround sounds in the main living
* Huge Deck off the living and Master Bedroom with AMAZING VIEWS!
* Large walk in closet in Master
* Large Master Bathroom with jetted tub and double sinks
* Large Bedrooms downstairs and plenty of storage throughout the home
* Bonus room located downstairs with views
* Garage and plenty of guest parking
* Seasonal Landscaping included with the rent
APPLIANCES: Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer
AMENITIES: Two Level, All Appliances Included.
UTILITIES INCLUDED IN MONTHLY RENT: None
UTILITIES PAID BY RESIDENT: Gas, Electric, Water/Sewer, Trash
PET POLICY: Dogs only (2 max) with additional $250 Pet Deposit per pet and Additional $25 per month pet rent
VEHICLE RESTRICTIONS: Driveway and Street Parking.
SPECIAL TERMS: No Smoking. Renter's Insurance is Required.
There is a Garage on the Property, however, it will only allow for 1 vehicle. No A/C.
INFORMATION IS DEEMED RELIABLE BUT IS NOT GUARANTEED
No Cats Allowed
Air Conditioning not included in rent
Landscaping included in rent
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $3,350 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $3,500, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced similarly to the average 3 bedroom home in Hillside.
Students who live in this rental at 3227 NW Luray Terrace attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
East Sylvan Middle School
out of 10
Lincoln High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.