2 bedroom, 2 bathroom luxury spacious new apartment with beautiful view of Lake Washington! It has a west facing deck. All high end stainless steel appliances! It is in walking distance to downtown Mercer Island and all amenities, very next to I 90 yet without noise from the traffic. It has high ceiling and full of lights.
Mercer Island is one of the best school district nationally.
- Master bedroom with its own bathroom and huge walk-in closet.
- All-Concrete Building for Enhanced Sound Insulation
- Dark brown cabinetry
- Built-In Microwaves
- West Facing Balcony
- Disabled Parking
- Electrical car charging station
- 20' Ceilings
- Berber Carpets
- Pre-Wired for High Speed Internet up to 1000 Mbps
- Granite countertops
- Plank Wood Style Flooring in select homes
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Top garbage disposal with automatic garbage disposal controller and you don't need to turn the switch on and off!
- Elongated self-close toilet seat
- Smoke-Free Community
- Outdoor BBQ's
- 2 assigned parking spaces in garage and plenty of street parking.
$45 application fee for each adult, $1500 refundable security deposit, $200 non-refundable administration fee, $65 utility surcharge and $55 for 1 and $75 for 2 garage parking spaces. Pet is allowed with pet addendum, $150 refundable pet deposit and $15 to $35 pet rent.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.