Beautiful, light-filled home with lots of space and comfort in a lovely NE neighborhood.
On the top floor
- Large Master Bedroom w/ Bath
- All wood-panel Office Space / 4th bedroom
- Staircase landing pad for a reading nook or lounge area.
On the main floor
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom w/ clawfoot tub
- Living Room w/ working fireplace
- Kitchen, Dining Room
In the basement
- Large Entertainment or second Living Room
- Adjacent Room that's previously served as a play room
- Laundry Room w/ Washer and Dryer
- Tool/Storage Room.
- Front Porch
- Beautifully-kept front yard/garden
- Garage for parking or major storage
- Big open backyard w/ fruit and berry trees
- Hardwood floors throughout top two floors
- Polished concrete basement
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Granite countertops
- New wood windows
- Main-floor central Heat/AC, top floor in-room unit master bedroom
- Tons of storage space in the eves of the master bedroom
- New tile work in main floor bathroom and upstairs shower
- New siding, exterior paint
- Grant Park just adjacent to Irvington, Laurelhurst and Hollywood
- Quiet street, lovely neighbors, not a lot of thru traffic.
- Just around the corner from the 84 Freeway, 77 and 70 bus lines.
- Within a few blocks of Beverly Cleary and Grant Park schools and playgrounds
- Close to New Seasons, Fred Meyer, QFC and a bunch of great food options
- Monthly visit from gardener for weeding and upkeep of front/back yards
- Monthly cleaning service for the house.
- Gas, Water, Electric, Trash
Students who live in 3215 NE Schuyler Street attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Beverly Cleary School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Grant High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.