Call or text 206-229-1777 for more information.
Top floor 2 bedroom, 1 bath 2nd floor unit with territorial views of Magnolia. Building has a secured entry. Unit includes washer/dryer in unit, dishwasher and disposal. Parking spaces and storage is available. No dogs. No smoking of any kind on premise.
* Location! Convenient access to Downtown Seattle, Ballard, Queen Anne and Magnolia neighborhoods, offering a wide range of restaurants, music venues, bars and stores
* Transportation! Minutes away from major bus lines, downtown Seattle, and the Elliott Bay Bike Trail
* Parks! Discovery Park , Ballard Locks and the Smith Cove Waterway are all within a short walk
* Secured building
* Washer/dryer in unit
* Off street parking available
* Storage available
* Walking distance to grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, pubs and bars.
Condo Floor Number: 2
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 2
Parking Type: Carport
Parking Type: Off Street Parking
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
NO DOGS. Available now. No smoking of any kind on premise. No pets. Year lease with option to renew. NO DOGS
Market rate for this listing is $1,995 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,950, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Magnolia by $429.
This rental at 3212 21st Avenue W is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.