Pacific Tower is close to everything downtown. Known as a secure, luxury condominium building with spectacular views, this Pacific Tower unit features 6-panel doors, tile entry and an open, spacious layout with gorgeous picturesque scenes. Rent includes a dedicated parking spot within secured parking garage.
* Secured (Key-Card) Lobby & Garage Entry
* Elevator Access From Lobby & Garage
* Fire Sprinklers In Unit & Throughout Building
* Community Room with Modern Fitness Areas (Cardio & Nautilus)
* Quiet & Spacious Condo with Electric Energy as Your Only Utility!
* Panoramic Windows with Custom Window Treatments & Expansive View
* Large, Open Kitchen with Granite Counter-Tops and Tile Backsplash
* Stainless Steel GE Profile Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Samsung Refrigerator, and Garbage Disposal
* Substantial Laundry Room In Unit with Washer & Dryer, Closets and Cabinets for Storage
* Master Bedroom with Balcony and Marvelous Built In Wardrobe
* Sizable 2nd Bedroom and 3rd Bedroom with Murphy Bed and Custom Shelving & Cabinets for Office Use
* Rent Includes Same Floor Additional Storage Area, Garage Parking, Water, Sewer & Garbage + Full Access To Fitness Room
* To view Pacific Towers Condominium Association online, please visit www.ptcatacoma.org
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Eastside-ENACT by $416.
This rental at 3201 Pacific Avenue #502 is within the boundaries of Tacoma School District (Unified School District).
out of 10
Lyon Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
Showing 1 of
1 primary school.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.