Available for 6/1!
Gorgeous! Sunny Front Facing 2 Bedroom/1 Bath w/ Private Balcony on Quint Ave in Allston Village. Only steps to Brighton Ave, where there are numerous local restaurants, attractions, and live entertainment.
This apartment features hardwood flooring throughout, modern eat-in kitchen with dishwasher and disposal, sunny and spacious living room, large bedrooms, ample closet space, and fully tiled bathroom. Rent includes heat and hot water, and there are laundry facilities on site.
- Professionally Managed
- Exciting location, walking distance to numerous restaurants and attractions
- Eat in kitchen w/ dishwasher and disposal
- Private Balcony
- 5-minute walk to Ringer Park
- Cat Friendly
- Includes heat and hot water
- Laundry facilities and bike storage on site
- Free on-street parking with a residential sticker
- Off-street parking available for $175/month next to the building and $125/month on the next street over.
B-Line (GREEN) - Harvard Ave. (0.17 miles)
57 Bus Line - Brighton Ave & Craftsman St (0.16 miles)
66 Bus Line - Brighton Ave & Craftsman St (0.16 miles)
64 Bus Line - Cambridge St & Hano St (0.2 miles)
501 Bus Line - Cambridge St & N Harvard St (0.57 miles)
Heating included in rent
Hot water included in rent
One year lease
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,195, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.