Large 3 Bedroom+ apartment that is ONLY 2 blocks from the east end of the Commons aka "restaurant row". This is a great apartment in an amazing location!
This apartment hasn't been available for 8 years! My long term tenants have decided to move on.
- 4th room that can be used as office, den or storage.
- Newly remodeled kitchen and bathroom
- Stainless steel appliances inc dishwasher and built in microwave
- Top of the line quartz countertops
- Tile floors in kitchen, bathroom and dining room. Carpet and hardwood floors in living room and bedrooms.
- 10' high ceilings with ceiling fans
- Brand new windows including large bay windows in dining room and the largest bedroom
- 2 of the bedrooms are about 18' x 18'
- 1 bedroom is about 17' x 8'
- Den / office is about 8' x 8'
- Washer and dryer are on site
- Dining nook
- Large closets
- Garage parking available
Rent is $2,550/month and INCLUDES HEAT, WATER, AND SEWER.
Security deposit is $3,825
317 S. Aurora St is downtown living at its best. The house was originally constructed in 1900, was fully remodeled in 1975 then again in 2011-2013. It has been excellently maintained and cared for over the years. It is only two blocks from the commons and a 10 min bike ride to Cornell.
coin-op washer & dryer
two car garage
electric car charging station (electric paid for by landlord)
and of course an unbeatable location.
Parking for 2 cars (one inside garage/one in front of garage) is available for an additional $95/month. (check with landlord regarding garage availability)
This house is in the heart of downtown and within walking distance of pretty much anything you could want.
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Ithaca by $861.
Students who live in this rental at 317 S Aurora Street #1 attend the following Ithaca City School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
South Hill Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Boynton Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ithaca High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.