An amazingly remodeled 1-bedroom apartment is available on Broderick and Chestnut! This apartment is in one of the best neighborhoods in all of San Francisco. Just blocks from the all the lively shops and restaurants on Chestnut, The Palace of Fine Arts, The Marina Green, The Presidio, and The Golden Gate Bridge! With such a great location and tasteful updates, apartments like this are hard to find and don't come available very often!
Apartment Features Include:
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Counters
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- New Electrical Service throughout the unit
- Lots of Natural Sunlight & a Private Atmosphere
- Enormous Bay Window with Gorgeous Views
Building Features Include:
- Classic Architecture
- Full Laundry Room
Stainless steel appliances
- Tenants pays Utilities - No Smoking Items required to apply: - Photo ID - 2 Recent Paystubs - 2 Recent Bank Statements - $30 Application Fee per applicant
Market rate for this listing is $3,185 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $3,295, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.