Stunning apartment in the Heart of Sandy Springs! Close to Trader Joes/Whole Market/ Starbucks! Close to I-285!
Available Now! ** Swim Community **
* 2 bed/1 bath
* Washer & Dryer included
* Spacious Kitchen w/Light Maple colored cabinets/ Eat-in area/Tile flooring
* Also contains Refrigerator/Microwave & Dishwasher
* ALL ELECTRIC!
* Hardwood Floors in Great room
* Neutral paint throughout
* Water & Trash Included/ NO PETS!
*No Satellite Dish allowed
* Combined Income must be at least 3x Monthly Rent
* Decent Rental History
* $49.00 non-refundable application fee
* No Criminal Background
* No Cats/ Dogs OK if under 50 lbs. (2 dogs maximum) $200 non-refundable pet deposit
* Outstanding Delinquent debt not to exceed much over $1,500
* NO Evictions/Judgments from previous Landlords w/in the past 5 years
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Garbage included in rent
Sat TV not included in rent
Water included in rent
At $950, this home is priced $342 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Sandy Springs.
Students who live in this rental at 315 Hilderbrand Drive attend the following Fulton County Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
High Point Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Ridgeview Charter School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Riverwood High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.