Stunning apartment in the Heart of Sandy Springs! Close to Trader Joes/Whole Market/ Starbucks! Close to I-285!
Available Now! ** Swim Community **
* 2 bed/1 bath
* Washer & Dryer included
* Spacious Kitchen w/Light Maple colored cabinets/ Eat-in area/Tile flooring
* Also contains Refrigerator/Microwave & Dishwasher
* ALL ELECTRIC!
* Hardwood Floors in Great room
* Neutral paint throughout
* Water & Trash Included/ NO PETS!
*No Satellite Dish allowed
* Combined Income must be at least 3x Monthly Rent
* Decent Rental History
* $49.00 non-refundable application fee
* No Criminal Background
* No Cats/ Dogs OK if under 50 lbs. (2 dogs maximum) $200 non-refundable pet deposit
* Outstanding Delinquent debt not to exceed much over $1,500
* NO Evictions/Judgments from previous Landlords w/in the past 5 years
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Garbage included in rent
Sat TV not included in rent
Water included in rent
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $950, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Sandy Springs by $380.
This rental at 315 Hilderbrand Drive is within the boundaries of Fulton County Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.