This BEAUTIFUL 3 BR-2.5 BA home with 2 Car Garage, backs up to a lovely natural area which can be enjoyed from the back deck. This like new home provides a peaceful yet convenient location in the prestigious Amber Ridge subdivision, and includes many upgrades.
* Designer touches - arched doorways, moldings/char rail, attractive & functional fixtures.
* Tasteful color scheme perfect for casual to elegant and contemporary to traditional decor.
* Wood Laminate flooring in foyer, dining room & living room.
* Living room fireplace
* Open kitchen with wood cabinetry, dining bar, and adjoining Breakfast room opening to back deck.
* Master bedroom/bath - features a garden tub and separate shower.
* Study or Office available on main level.
* Laundry 2nd Floor
* Flooring Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
* Garage/Parking 2 Car Garage
* Cooling Central
* Heating Electric, Forced Air
* Exterior Vinyl
* Roof: Shingle
* Sewer: Community Sewer
* Water Supply: Community Water, Electric
* HOA: HO Association, Maint Com. Area
* Date of Construction: 2009
Small pets allowed with fee.
Schedule a viewing Today, pictures cannot convey the many special features that this home has to offer!
Directions: From I-440 take exit 14 (264 Bypass) go 7 miles to exit 425 and make a right (Smithfield Rd), take first left on Covington Cross, go to end and make a left on Troubadour Ln and follow the the Pointe. Make left on Varcroft.
Lease $1295 month Contact us for more details. Small pets allowed with fee.
Market rate for this listing is $1,450 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,350, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Knightdale by $52.
Students who live in this rental at 3141 Varcroft Road attend the following Wake County Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Knightdale Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Wendell Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Knightdale High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.