Open house will take place on:
- Friday, November 17th, 2017 from 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Fantastic location! Building is located on California Street (between Lyon Street & Presidio Avenue). Extremely close to public transportation, restaurants, shops, and minutes to JCCSF. Local grocery market in right next door. Walking distance to Divisadero Street. Walk Score of 95.
Top-floor, street-facing unit consists of:
- 2 bedrooms (1 larger-sized bedroom & 1 smaller-sized bedroom)
- 1 bathroom w/ new tiled walls and flooring
- Spacious living room w/ good natural light
- Kitchen which includes good cabinet space, gas range, dishwasher, and new refrigerator
- Carpeted-flooring throughout
- Newly-painted walls throughout
- No parking is included
- No additional storage is available
- No pets of any kind will be allowed
- No laundry is in the building, but there are laundry services within a two-block radius
Tenant(s) will be responsible for unit's gas & electricity; Owners will take care of water & garbage services.
Rent will be $3,250.00 per month.
Security deposit will be $4,000.00.
Lease-term will be a 1-year lease.
All applicants must fill out an application (hard copies will be available at the unit), provide a copy of their own up-to-date credit report, a recent employment paystub, and provide a copy of their driver's license or a similar form of identification. If you have a co-signer, he/she must provide all of the above, as well.
At this time, this is the only available viewing. This is an open viewing, so you may attend anytime during the open viewing time. A sign will direct you to the unit. Thank you very much for your interest!
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Year Built: 1900
Tenant(s) will be responsible for unit's gas & electricity; Owners will be responsible for water & garbage services.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $3,250, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.