555 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bath features:
- Hardwood floors
- Basement storage
- On-site laundry
- Spanish style complex with quiet courtyard
- New energy efficient windows, energy trust insulation update throughout
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor common area
- Limited off-street parking
- Exterior bike storage
- Trash included
- Sought-after location with Laurelhurst Park outside your doorstep! Steps to Whole Foods Market, Laurelhurst Theater, food carts, coffee, pubs, yoga, shops, and more! Located right on bike corridor to take you downtown in minutes.
No dogs, Cats okay
Rental Terms: Rent: $1,195, Application Fee: $50, Security Deposit: $800, Available Now
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Garbage included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $1,195 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,195, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Kerns by $359.
Students who live in this rental at 3087 SE Ankeny Street #11 attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Sunnyside Environmental School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Franklin High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.