Nice and large, first floor apartment in a two family house.
2 bedroom apartment gleaming hardwood floors, wonderful sunlight, and very charm. It has 7 rooms including 2 bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and sun porch.
Beautiful neighborhood in Winthrop, convenient to Bus Stop (great for Boston commuters) and short walk to Winthrop Center.
* Free parking street and shared driveway (snow ban)
* Electric oven
* Hardwood floors
* Washer and dryer at the basement
* Gas/steam Heat (Not included)
* Close to Winthrop Center, and just 15 minutes(car) to down town Boston
* Excellent location, one block from bus stop (30 minutes to Boston)
* Beautiful landscapes around, parks and beaches
* Owners live at second floor.
* Must have
1) Good Credit (passing Credit Check)
2) Good references (and passing Background Check)
3) Corresponding income for the rent (3 last pay stubs or bank account report)
* First, Last, Security
1) No smoking in the house
2) No dogs
3) No more than 4 people
Quiet neighborhood, family oriented and we want to keep in that way
Owner living in the second floor
Buses 713, 712
And free street parking with town sticker, we'll share driveway during snow ban (1 car).
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Winthrop by $148.
Students who live in this rental at Bowdoin Street attend the following Winthrop Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Arthur T. Cummings Elementary School
Grades 3 - 5
out of 10
Winthrop Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Winthrop High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.