Live on the Coolest Street in Mpls.!
Secombe Apartments at 306 Oak Grove in Loring Park
- Walk to Downtown Business and Warehouse District.
- 2 Blocks from The Walker Art Center and The Sculpture Garden.
- Across the Park from The Basilica of St. Mary and 1 Block from Cathedral Church of St. Mark.
- Walk to The 510 Lounge, Lurcat, 19 Bar, Lyle?s, Birch, The Lowry, Britt?s and other Restaurants/Bars.
- Rear of Building Overlooks Loring Park.
- Short Walk to Lake of the Isles.
- Beautiful, Well-Preserved Classic Brownstone on Oak Grove Street in Loring Park.
- Hardwood Floors and Natural Woodwork.
- Big Double-Pane Windows in Building.
- Some Units with Exposed Brick Walls.
- Kitchens Updated in 2000.
- Great Hallways and Common Areas.
- Coin-Op Laundry in Basement.
Tenants pay Electric (approx. $30/month), and RUBS or proportionately shared Gas and Water (approx. $40/month for 1-BR and approx. $30/month for STUDIO)
PETS- Well mannered and well cared for pets welcome. Additional $25/Month Pet Rent, and $300 Non-Refundable Pet Security Deposit.
PARKING- as with all downtown living, parking can be a challenge. There is some street parking available, and this building has a waiting list for 5 off-street parking spaces. Perfect location for those without the burden of an automobile or for SCOOTERING!
Please reply with the following for a showing:
? Are you familiar with the area?
? Who all would live in the apartment?
? How is your rental and legal history?
306 Oak Grove St. (Loring Park), #8, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.