Available for move-in september 1st
Located right in downtown Auburn!
2 minutes to I-5.
This location is very walkable, which means most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Walk score - 83 out of 100.
It has some transit with 8 nearby bus routes: 152, 180, 919, 910, 181, 186, 915, 917
0.2 miles to coffee at Cafe Coffee Day and to the grocery store Safeway.
The nearest restaurants include Godfather's Pizza, Little Caesars Pizza, Pho Thang Long Inc, Sushido, The Kitsch-en, Rainbow Cafe, Starting Gate Restaurant and Sapporo Teriyaki.
Close by schools include Washington Elementary School.
Easy Commute to Kent, Renton, Federal Way and Tacoma.
Auburn Supermall is just minutes away!
Close to recreation parks and a lake.
- the apartment is located in a duplex on the ground level.
- plenty of assigned private parking
- nice, quite residential street
- the building is being remodeled right now. We anticipate this unit to be available for move in at the end of march
- 1 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, closet
- baseboard heat
- laundry (washer and dryer) on site
- about 600 sq ft
- private parking
- utilities (Water/sewer/garbage) are included in the rent. Electrical will be in your name.
- cats might be ok with a pet deposit of $150 per pet, dogs are not allowed
Students who live in 306 NE 2nd Street #4 attend the following Auburn School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Washington Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Cascade Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Auburn Senior High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.