This house is a triplex located right in downtown Auburn. This 1 bedroom apartment is on the top floor of the triplex.
Walking distance to the train that goes directly to downtown Seattle. No hassle 40-minute commute!
2 minutes to I-5.
Please see pictures for walk score and close by amenities.
Walking distance to Safeway, restaurants, shops, bank of america and much more
- the apt is located in a 3-unit building. (on the second floor)
- private entrance
- 1 free off street parking spot
- nice, quite residential street
- freshly painted
- New energy efficient vinyl windows
- new siding
- lots of storage/closet area: 2 walk-in closets (one on each side of the bedroom)
- view of Mt. Rainier from your kitchen
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 2 walk-in closets
- approximately 780 sq ft
- kitchen: gas stove, refrigerator, cabinets, dishwasher
- laminate floors
- closets and storage space
- coin-operated laundry (washer and dryer) available on site
- about 780 sq ft total
- private parking available
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Auburn by $225.
Students who live in this rental at 306 2nd Street NE #3 attend the following Auburn School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Washington Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Cascade Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Auburn Senior High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.