"Gold Coast" 3056 Kalakaua Ave - Very Spacious and Relaxing, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 1 Parking, Condominium Apartment at 3056 Kalakaua Ave. Please call Richard Hamilton (RA) (RS-62734) at (808) 371-4300 for a showing appointment.
This great condo features:
* Gorgeous Ocean and Waikiki Views From The Roof Top Lounge & BBQ Area
* Only Steps Away From Great Surf Spots, Waikiki, & Kapiolani Park
* Spacious Kitchen w/ Center Island Bar Area (Great For Entertaining)
* All Tile Floors Throughout Unit (Easy Maintenance)
* Plenty Of Windows On All Sides (Great Light and Great For Island Breezes)
* Large Mirrored Doors To Easily Close Off Bedroom For Privacy (or Openess)
* Plenty Of Ceiling Fans Throughout Unit
* Full Size Washer & Dryer in Unit
* Building Amenities Include: Roof Top Lounge and BBQ Area
* Secure Building w/ FOB Only Access
* Great Neighborhood in Quiet Area Set In With Many Historic Homes
* Pets OK (Please Call For Details)
* 1 Assigned Parking Stall
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ocean and Diamond Head pictures are from the lounge/BBQ area on the top roof (and not from the unit itself). Unit has no ocean view and is on cooler, quieter, back side of the building. The lanai has been enclosed and gives more space to the unit.
Imagine coming home and relaxing with a cool drink on your roof top lounge/BBQ area all while watching the beautiful gold coast sunsets over the ocean. Or, imagine feeling the cool island breezes flowing through your spacious Island condo which is nestled at the foot of Diamond Head. For the days you need to get outdoors, enjoy some of the great surf spots close by, or experience all the activities going on at Kapiolani park! This spacious and clean condo has that quiet, relaxing feeling, yet is so close to everything that the Gold Coast and Waikiki has to offer!
Please call Richard Hamilton (RA) (RS-62734) at (808) 371-4300 for a showing appointment. Unit is available immediately. 1 Year Lease Minimum. Pet negotiable (please call for details). A must see!
Small Dogs Allowed
roof top lounge & bbq area
Market rate for this listing is $3,000 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $3,300, while 2 bedroom homes...
Students who live in this rental at 3056 Kalakaua Avenue #2E attend the following Hawaii Department Of Education (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
President George Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Kaimuki High School
Grades 9 - 12
out of 10
Waikiki Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.