Just In Time For The Holidays!! - View this home at: www.mapleleafmgt.com - Available Rentals
View our Rental Criteria and Application Disclosure at:
www.mapleleafmgt.com Under Rentals
Available Now...Gorgeous Craftsman, 3 Blocks from Lightrail, 4 Bedroom+Den!
$1,000 off first month's rent for lease through March 2019!
In the heart of Beacon Hill, this classic Seattle craftsman is a short walk to the Light Rail station, coffee shops, grocery stores, and bars! Easy access to I-5, I-90 and West Seattle Bridge!
This traditional home offers all the charm and elegance of the past with the updates and amenities of the present. Hardwood floors, crown molding, stainless steel appliances, granite counter-tops and new tiling throughout make this home an updated classic in a location that can't be beat.
View entire listing here: www.mapleleafmgt.com - Available rentals
- Ceiling fans in each bedroom
- Includes Landscaping
- Off street parking included.
- Viewings by appointment only. Please go to our website to schedule a viewing.
- $40.00 Application Fee per applicant
- No application accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person with a Maple Leaf Management agent.
- All calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants
- Security Deposit of one months rent and Last Months rent required. The Security Deposit and Last Months rent can be pro-rated if necessary (over six months)
- One Pet negotiable on a case by case basis with additional pet rent of $50/month.
Students who live in 3042 18th Avenue S attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Kimball Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mercer Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Franklin High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.