- New construction in 2017.
- One-level executive home in prestigious Crescent Meadows neighborhood .
- Beautiful and cozy open space living.
- 3 bedrooms, den, and, office with french doors.
- 2 and a half baths.
- Prime location near neighborhood park, upscale shopping and convenient access to both area hospitals.
- Gorgeous hardwood floors, designer lighting and vaulted ceiling with surround sound.
- Great room design with gas fireplace and craftsman mantel.
- Gourmet kitchen features stainless steel kitchen aid appliances,1200 CFM industrial range hood, granite counters, recessed led lighting, under-mount sink,double ovens, conventional microwave, and center prep island.
- Luxurious master suite features dual-sink vanity, his and hers walk-in closets.
- BubbleMassage Air Tub with Bask Heated Surface
- Newer top quality washer and dryer included.
- 3 car garage plus gated RV parking.
- Natural gas fire pit, sprinkler system, led security lights.
- ADT security system ( paid by owner).
- 2,600 finished square feet on a private quarter-acre lot.
- 4J School District, nearest schools are Gilham, Cal Young and Sheldon.
- Private and cozy backyard.
- Backyard shed, and brick fence.
NO SMOKING, NO PETS, tenants are responsible for utilities and maintaining yard and lawn. One year lease minimum. For additional information, please call Jonathan at 541-743-6301 or send emails to email@example.com. Please do not disturb current tenants. First come, first serve.
Laundry: In Unit
Tenant pay utilities, NO PETS, NO SMOKING
At $2,850, this listing is priced $372 more than the current market rate for a 5 bedroom home in Eugene.
Students who live in at 3040 Grand Cayman Drive attend the following Eugene School District 4J (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Gilham Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Cal Young Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Sheldon High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.