Quirky apartments in 1950s garden-style 2-story building! Small 14-unit community, great location! View of Space Needle greets you daily as you step out into the world!
A studio with a one-bedroom layout separated sleeping area and bathroom! Bright Living Room, newer remodeled Kitchen granite counters, tiled backsplash, cabinets, plus Range/Oven, Microwave, and Refrigerator! Newer laminate floor and interior paint throughout (except BA)!
Walking distance to cafes, Seattle Central College, Cornish, downtown Seattle, Cap Hill, South Lake Union! Easy access to public transit and grocery stores, Seattle U and Swedish!
On-site coin-op Laundry available. Rent includes water/sewer/garbage/heating!
* See more pictures:
* Seattle School District: Lowell ES, Washington MS, Garfield HS
* Address: 304 E Thomas St, Apt 3/Apt 12, Seattle, WA 98102
* The information above has been given to us by the Owner or sources that we deem reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, but we do not guarantee it. Prospective tenants should carefully verify all information contained above
* Available early February 2018
* No Smokers
* Pets: No dogs. Cats permitted on case-by-case basis! Please email picture and brief description (name, breed/kind, sex, age, weight/size, temperament) for consideration; if approved, a non-refundable Pet Deposit $325.00 is required
* Terms: Minimum 12 month's lease, longer leases preferred; 1st Month's Rent, plus refundable Security Deposit equaling one month's rent
* Tenant responsible for electric; rent includes water/sewer/garbage/heating only
* References, credit and background checks required; non-refundable application fee: $33.00 per applicant
* Email for more pictures, information, and for this week's viewing schedule!
Students who live in 304 E Thomas Street #12 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Lowell Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.